منتديات العربي للمقالات
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
منتديات العربي للمقالات

العربي للمقالات

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخول  

"I saw today," Amr Diab tops sales "iTunes" in the world

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
.:: مؤسس المنتدى ::.
.:: مؤسس المنتدى ::.
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 156
[ جنسيتك : ذكر
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/09/2014

"I saw today," Amr Diab tops sales "iTunes" in the world  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: "I saw today," Amr Diab tops sales "iTunes" in the world    "I saw today," Amr Diab tops sales "iTunes" in the world  Emptyالأربعاء سبتمبر 17, 2014 12:17 pm

Outweigh the Mega Star Amr Diab Balbovernm new "Shaft days" on a number of singers world in sales of albums on shop "ITunes" world, where he earned his album on the first place competitor top international stars, including singer global Edith Piaf, which came in seventh place, and have thus Album "I saw today," first in the world in sales. It is noteworthy that the album "Shaft days" put officially last Saturday included 11 songs, however carried out the first edition and the second quickly from the market, because of the desire of the public "plateau" in the purchase of the original version of the album, and is currently distributing the third edition to the shops because of the great demand on the album is expected to achieve record sales.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://arabic.0wn0.com

"I saw today," Amr Diab tops sales "iTunes" in the world
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Minister of Health announced today new rules for drug Suvaldy
» The funeral of the late writer Ahmed Ragab day of the "Today's News"
» "Urban Communities": put pamphlets Terms reservation land in the new cities today
» Meteorology: The weather today is nice coasts of North Cairo and a moderate sea
» Meteorology : Weather today gentle sloping north of Lower heat and Cairo 32

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات العربي للمقالات :: الفئة الأولى :: English Articles-
انتقل الى: