منتديات العربي للمقالات
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
منتديات العربي للمقالات

العربي للمقالات

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخول  

Artist Mostafa Shaaban writes about the star Nour El-Sherif: when honor is made ​​and not the manufacturer learned of his performance .. Jarrod artist how to be the owner of the word and the position of

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
.:: مؤسس المنتدى ::.
.:: مؤسس المنتدى ::.
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 156
[ جنسيتك : ذكر
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/09/2014

Artist Mostafa Shaaban writes about the star Nour El-Sherif: when honor is made ​​and not the manufacturer learned of his performance .. Jarrod artist how to be the owner of the word and the position of Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Artist Mostafa Shaaban writes about the star Nour El-Sherif: when honor is made ​​and not the manufacturer learned of his performance .. Jarrod artist how to be the owner of the word and the position of   Artist Mostafa Shaaban writes about the star Nour El-Sherif: when honor is made ​​and not the manufacturer learned of his performance .. Jarrod artist how to be the owner of the word and the position of Emptyالسبت سبتمبر 13, 2014 7:25 pm

When he writes the student for his teacher, it certainly will not be able pen for writing, and Big Star and the Almighty Nour El-Sherif is a professor for me and my whole generation, we have watched his work, whether film or television or play and learn from him and his performance Jarrod, through which entered every house is a genius Egyptian cinema The pioneer of the pioneers in the incarnation of all personalities and Alexandria Film Festival honored with a tribute to the Egyptian cinema, Vmbdau are honored Almusnoaan and Lisu manufacturers. Nour El-Sherif rise of the degree of empathy representative to the degree of autism representative, and his talent emerged since its beginnings in the role of Kamal's eldest son Syed Ahmed Abdel Gawad in triple Naguib Mahfouz, In (drivers bus), that wonderful movie to Atef El Tayeb, and in the (sun) with Mohammed Khan (sunstroke), in (Naji Al-Ali) in the film, which made ​​it the place of persecution for years and some Arab media, and other of his works, which exceeded the 175 films and dozens of serials. Nour El-Sherif long history of films has become tops in the list of films Blvd produced by the Egyptian cinema, and the most important stations Nour El-Sherif art in his journey from my point of view was with director Atef El Tayeb in the movies (drivers bus and blow teacher and a hot night), and had a small screen is also good luck with Noor introduced the Series has become in the memory of people like (Lessa Bahelm Day) and (Omar bin Abdul Aziz) and (Haroon Rashid) and (I will not live in a robe Dad) and (the other guy), and (family Haj Metwally), which is the most important and famous and more work Noor TV, which I was fortunate choice, Li and my participation in heroism. Nour El-Sherif feet in its work and discussed as a representative of many of the issues that are difficult to discuss, is the owner of an art school distinctive, and he has the charisma enabled him to do a lot of roles, which is difficult for an artist others do, and as confirmed in the beginning of the article on the way the easy abstaining in the representation made ​​him hero in many of the business for years and to this day, Fbjawar his film career, which selected them is always better is a sign illuminates the month of Ramadan every year through the work of dramatic discusses a number of issues under the roof of one business, and centered it solutions also dramatically interesting. Nour El-Sherif is hardly the only artist who is always involve the young generation in the work and support them to stand on the right track, and I was one of them has introduced me to him in the series (Haj Metwally) was a good omen in the other works. Finally Nour El-Sherif is an artist and owner of the word opinion as an actor, and as a director, a landmark name and glossy in the history of cinema and drama, and deserves a well-deserved name that radiates light in sky art .. Fethiye pride and appreciation for the star of the Almighty.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://arabic.0wn0.com

Artist Mostafa Shaaban writes about the star Nour El-Sherif: when honor is made ​​and not the manufacturer learned of his performance .. Jarrod artist how to be the owner of the word and the position of
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» ستار اكاديمى 10:‫Star Academy 10 | فيس بوك‬
» ستار اكاديمى 10:Star Academy Arabia (StaracArabia) | Twitter
» American newspapers: American intelligence is still not sure of the risk Daash..aaadam "Heinz" may change the position of the British entry in the war between conflicting Okhry..tbarhat Brotherhood and Qatar on claim 7 leaders to leave the country

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات العربي للمقالات :: الفئة الأولى :: English Articles-
انتقل الى: