منتديات العربي للمقالات
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
منتديات العربي للمقالات

العربي للمقالات

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخول  

Karima Ahmed: I studied with the Minister of Awqaf Ibadi, despite violating the doctrine of the faith

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
.:: مؤسس المنتدى ::.
.:: مؤسس المنتدى ::.
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 156
[ جنسيتك : ذكر
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/09/2014

Karima Ahmed: I studied with the Minister of Awqaf Ibadi, despite violating the doctrine of the faith Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Karima Ahmed: I studied with the Minister of Awqaf Ibadi, despite violating the doctrine of the faith   Karima Ahmed: I studied with the Minister of Awqaf Ibadi, despite violating the doctrine of the faith Emptyالخميس سبتمبر 18, 2014 3:39 am

قال الدكتور أحمد كريمة، أستاذ الشريعة الإسلامية، أنه قام بتدريس المذهب الأباضى فى سلطنة عمان بإعارة رسمية من الأزهر الشريف لمدة 6 سنوات، على الرغم من الأخطاء العقائدية والفقية التى به - على حد قوله.

وتابع قائلاً: "المفاجأة أن وكيل الأزهر الحالى قام بتدريسه أيضاً 10 سنوات فى السلطنة، بالإضافة إلى وزير الأوقاف الحالى كان هناك لمدة 6 سنوات يدرس هذا المذهب معى، لكننى كنت أنبه على الطلاب وأقول لهم إن رأى أهل السنة والجماعة يقول كذا، وطالب البحث العلمى حر أن يقتنع".

وأضاف "كريمة"، خلال حواره مع الإعلامى وائل الإبراشى ببرنامج العاشرة مساءً المذاع على قناة دريم2، أن العالم الإسلامى به ثلاث مذاهب رئاسية؛ أولها مذهب أهل السنة والجماعة، وهو ما يدرس فى جامعة الأزهر، وآخر يدرس فى إيران العراق ولبنان وهو المذهب الشيعى الأمامى، وفى سلطنة عمان يتم تدريس مذهب الأباضية.

وتساءل: "لماذا يغضون الطرف عن المذهب الأباضى فى عمان، ولا يغضون الطرف على المذهب الشيعى فى إيران؟".

المقال بالنجليزية

Dr Ahmed said Karima, a professor of Islamic law, he taught the doctrine toes in the Sultanate of Oman seconded official from Al-Azhar for 6 years, despite doctrinal errors and Faqih by doing - he said. 

He added: "The surprise that the agent Azhar current was taught also 10 years in the Sultanate, in addition to the Minister of Awqaf current was there for 6 years taught this doctrine with me, but I draw the attention of the students and tell them that he saw the Sunnis and the group says so, and student scientific research free to be convinced. "

He added, "dignified", during his interview with the media, Wael Ibrashi program ten pm broadcast on channel Dream 2, that the Islamic world by the three doctrines presidential; First, the doctrine of the Sunnis and the community, which is what is taught at the University of Al-Azhar, and another studying in Iran, Iraq and Lebanon, a Shiite sect front , and in the Sultanate of Oman Ibadi doctrine is taught. 

He asked: "Why turn a blind eye Ibadi sect in Oman, and do not turn a blind eye to Shi'ism in Iran?".
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://arabic.0wn0.com

Karima Ahmed: I studied with the Minister of Awqaf Ibadi, despite violating the doctrine of the faith
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» The funeral of the late writer Ahmed Ragab day of the "Today's News"
» Minister of Health announced today new rules for drug Suvaldy
» "Minister": Denial job for teachers and students Chapter abusive Education
» Minister of Transport: waiting for security clearance to open editing station with the start of the study

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات العربي للمقالات :: الفئة الأولى :: English Articles-
انتقل الى: